Most working professionals around the world feel that they can step ahead in their careers if they obtain an MBA degree. However, there are so many obstacles to overcome during this journey. The biggest challenge for these students is to manage time and money. One option to overcome this obstacle is to look for MBA degrees that cost less and are fast-paced.
To help you look for cheap and fast MBA degree options, we’ve compiled the list below. This post can help you to choose the best MBA options for you ahead.
Cheapest Online MBA in the World:
First, the two cheapest online MBAs are located in the United States. These two schools are the University of Wyoming and the University of Nevada-Reno.
- University of Wyoming: The MBA program at the University of Wyoming is rated top in terms of affordability. The program can be completed in 24 months with a tuition fee of $23,640. Almost 36% of the students in this university also receive financial aid. In order to apply to this program, you need GRE or GMAT scores.
- University of Nevada-Reno: The MBA program at the University of Nevada-Reno offers a two year full-time MBA program with the overall tuition fee of $30,000. Almost 40% of students at this university also receive some form of financial aid. The most popular concentration in this MBA is the Executive MBA.
Fastest Online MBA in the World:
While saving money is important, for some people it is more important to finish their degree fast. The two fastest MBAs are Southern Utah University and Troy University.
- Southern Utah University: You can complete the MBA program from Southern Utah University in 12 months. Despite the quickness of this program, the quality is not affected. The program is accredited from ASCSB International and more than 95% of students find the job opportunities after course completion.
- Troy University: Another one of the fastest MBA opportunities available is at Troy University, where you can complete the MBA online in a wide range of fields including healthcare, marketing, IT, and manufacturing. This MBA prepares students to excel in leadership roles, and provides easy access to advanced career opportunities.
Why choose a fast or cheap online MBA program?
There are so many reasons to choose fast or cheap online MBA programs. These reasons include:
- If your employer wants you to obtain an MBA degree to work on a specific project, the cheapest and fastest options can help you grab the opportunity.
- If you are looking to apply to a new job that requires an MBA soon, fast and cheap options solve the problem.
- If you don’t have much time to spare to dedicate to an in-person MBA, fast, online options can help solve that problem.
Why spending more time or money on an online MBA degree makes sense?
Although fast and affordable programs have so many benefits, you cannot ignore the benefit of full-time MBA programs from reputed universities. They ensure in-depth learning while improving your skills in a specific field. Also, reputed universities can provide you more opportunities for career advancements. However, remember, just because a program is more expensive, doesn’t mean it’s more reputable.